Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A failed attempt at a date.

I never date, in fact, I have massive anxiety over the idea of going out with someone and having to sit through a dinner and movie. I always can feel altereir motives behind the salad fork and the menacing laugh in the comic movie makes my skin crawl. The truth is, the date is only a prelude to what men really want, which is not in a restaurant or a flick spot.  Unfortunately and eventually my loneliness is getting the better of me, so two weeks ago I broke down and tried to ask a guy that comes into work to hang out some time. He was to talking about alternative rock and the bands he listened to. I am so out of the loop with this music scene. I am always "hip hop hip hop hip hop" and my first love is slowly passing threw my heart and leaving.  It was such an awkward moment for me, he looked at me very strangely and gave me his name to add him on faceboook...Mathew Hastreter...call me Matt for short he says...I said "Okay call me Rach for short".  I really dislike giving out the short form I thought it was something special with someone else, but that is another story and an another time that is distant and forgotten.----I did not add him----

No comments:

Post a Comment